Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Heart of the Father by Dave Sr.

"The Heart of the Father" - that was our topic this week. I felt pretty prepared going into the week since I know very well the heart & love of my Father. I also have a growing, loving relationship with my Son. However, I was blown away at just what the love of The Father can do!!!

Our amazing teacher Ben Nonoa (Samoan Man Teaching in pic) had a toolbox full of exercises to help each of us be healed & transformed by our Father God. We learned that even the greatest human father cannot give a child 100% of what they need, but the Almighty Father can give us 101%!!!

As my Dad & I discussed over my excited telephone call home to him, "There are no mistakes when God's Love is involved. He has a plan for us."

Jessica & I lift up our Fathers and Mothers this weekend for the love they have given us and for showing us God's Love.
P.S. No there was NOT a cold spell in HI. David & I were skiing together in Taos, NM, home to Jess' parents, on our way to HI :)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment