Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today we learned that some things we can't do by ourselves, but we can if we ask God for help.

Even Jesus asked God for help.  Ask him, he wants to help.

I was handed a telephone book to tear IN HALF!  Of course I could not do it. 

Then my teacher showed me the trick.  Even after he showed me how to do it, I doubted myself whether I could actually do it.

But following his teachings and trying hard...  I DID IT!

Sometimes it’s the same way with God.

Enjoy the video.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. DAVE! Today is very important that you learn. One of the major schools of today we have learned. To listen to the voice of God in my heart that I have learned to create space. This is true even as you learned to think. Having learned to live with you and I Pray.
    Later show me that tear telephone book:)

    ReplyDelete