Friday, August 26, 2011

Note from Misaki

I met Misaki when I was teaching a "mommy and me" class for Zion church. Her husband is from Brazil and is a Christian. He really wants her to be a Christian.  She is interested in it but it is hard to go against her Buddhist family. She asked to have a private bible study with me - after 3 -/2 hours of talking she said she really understood why I am a Christian and she is closer to becoming one. 

She came to our going away dinner last night and this is the nice email I received from her today:

thank u for last night.we were enjoyed very much.yummy dinner and fun talking.

i had been thinking that all of good relationship starts "by chance", but it was wrong.they all starts by the grace of god.now i feel so because of u and ur family.


Misaki, her daughter Jessica:) and me!  (First Jessica I have met in Japan!)

-Jessica Lindsey 
sent from my iPhone 


No comments:

Post a Comment