Monday, July 11, 2011

Maggie's Journal

Maggie

From my Journal,
Day 5 July 8,2011

My mom and me in our matching shirts
Today we went to the tallest spot in Takamatsu and road the train. We went at 10:00am on Friday.Then we went on the train to Yoshima to go to the tallest spot. The whole reason that we went to the tallest spot was to pray for Takamatsu. When we were up there David made a grassroots video. Grassroots tv is a YWAM program where YWAM ers around the world can post videos to a site like YouTube and they can be picked up by news outlets. With over 1000 bases around the world YWAM has more locations than CNN! The bus ride up and down was only about 10 minutes. Sofar I think the Japanese culture is very interesting.

Later we got to play with our neighbors Markoto and Uda at the park by our house. We played baseball,raced around the park,and climbed the web. It was fun even though they didn't speak English. Then we went back to the house and had some cookies. Then we went to bed. awesome awesome day.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your post on the blog, Maggie. You sound so grown up and mature. I love the pic of you and your mom in your Hawaii shirts. I remember the day that you bought them. We really had a wonderful time shopping and swimming and eating ice cream. I miss all of you and I can't wait to see you when you return in September. In the meantime, I"m so proud of all of you and happy that you"re finding God's purpose for you. Love you to the moon and back!! XOXO
    Big Mommy

    ReplyDelete